I'm disabled and need a legitimate job I can do at home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would love to see the answers to this too
    CristinaC1014

Answer by CristinaC1014 at 4:55 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• hi.being disable is not a misery and i think making some art crafts like bangles,necklace and other stuffs that you can sell is a good thing...
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 5:01 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• HomeCareerSuccess.com REAL JOBS W/companies like American Airlines,Uhual,Marriot etc... plus more!

JLodge hires disabled people, you will need a ticket to work if you are receiving disability. Find this company and more at homecareersuccess.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:48 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are welcome to read through my blog at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:55 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I work from home with Internet CEO Moms. We work mainly off the Internet so I think this might be something you are interested in. We do not sell, throw parties, keep inventory, etc... We have endless support and free training as well. I've made such amazing friends while doing this. It's one of the best decisions I have ever made and wouldn't trade it for the world :o)

Take a look at my site and I would love to get you more information to see if this would be a good fit for you :o) www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    Also visit Internet CEO Moms official fan page at www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

Good Luck and take care!
    ~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:58 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Check local job boards for telecommuting jobs. Remember, legit at home jobs are rare and would never charge a fee. Also, if you can write or have some other valuable job skill, you could always do freelance or consulting work.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2011