S@HM is there really a job you can do from home?

ok so im a stay at home mom , and was wondering if there was really a job you could do from home? i dont need to make a certain amount or anything ... every lil bit counts right .. Ive looked and the all kinda seem like scams like u have to pay 75-200$ first and then will send u ur stuff blah blah The wholw to good to be true thing.. so ?

Cherriemama831

Asked by Cherriemama831 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• A ton!! HomeCareerSuccess.com REAL JOBS W/companies like American Airlines,Uhual,Marriot etc... plus more!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:46 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I work from home with Internet CEO Moms. I'm not sure if you are open to the idea of a home based business, but it has worked out really great for me. We don't have to have parties, keep inventory or deliver any products. If you would like free info just go to my website: http://internetceomoms.com/lovingeveryminute

Good Luck!

Hannah Mayr
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    http://internetceomoms.com/lovingeveryminute
    Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999!
    HannahMayr

Answer by HannahMayr at 6:12 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are welcome to read through my blog at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I'm a gift basket consultant for La Bella Baskets and I make decent checks:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Hello! I also work with Internet CEO Moms! I LOVE it :o) It's one of the best decisions I have ever made. I have made such amazing friend while doing this and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Check out Hannah's site and I know she would be more then happy to get you more information!! www.internetceomoms.com/lovingeveryminute

Good Luck in your search!!
    ~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:55 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I work from home as a Juice Plus Rep. I do occationally schedule Wellness Presentations, but most of my work is word of mouth and social networking. I make decent money and I love the product and the business. I do it in my spare time and it fits into my schedule so I have all the time I want with my family.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 12:21 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• You're right, those are scams. No legit job will make you pay for work. I would suggest you check out your local job boards for telecommuting jobs or freelance jobs. Remember, real at home jobs are rare and competition is fierce.

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:21 PM on Feb. 2, 2011