Ideas on bringing more passion to the marriage bed? adult content

I have been with my husband for four years and when we have sex it is amazing! I always climax but I feel like that intensity that I once had when we were first dating is gone. I am really looking into going to buy some adult movies, sexy lingerie to spice things up. I feel like a man I am getting bored!

PatricksMama07

Asked by PatricksMama07 at 4:57 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I think all the things you have said are great and I learned a long time ago you need to be the one to step it up. Men just don't think like that. I have even brought toys, lotions, body paint. Anything that you think will work. I would also suggest talking to him to see what he likes or if there is something that he might find interesting. After 14 years of marriage I have learned communitcation is the biggest key to a great sex life.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 5:00 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• a little roleplay is always fun, meet him out as a different person, greet him at door in a french maids outfit, act as though nothing is different-pretend to speak french and drop things on floor to bend over a lot

just do not use all the kinky ideas up before your marriage
    sure you will have 40-50 years to go, so save some for retirement-lol

also, do not forget the romantic side, lots of eye contact. i think eye contact and real contacting that way can go by wayside with years in
    this in itsself can be sexy and feel like a new relationship
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:08 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• handcuffs

Answer by rkoloms at 11:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2011