Does anyone have any information for out of control teenager

I belive my thirteen year old daughter is having sex I found some pictures of her and some boy on myspac that I dont approve of

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• take her to a shrink then lock her in her room
    kanela

Answer by kanela at 10:41 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Teen Challenge USA
    Offering hope and healing for those in life-controlling problems since 1958. Teen Challenge USA provides staff training, curriculum, referrals, ...
    teenchallengeusa.com/ -
    This program usually changes a kids tune really quickly! It's NOT just for drug addicted kids.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:29 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• First of all, what exactly is going on in the pictures? I would never think that two people were having sex just because of some pictures I saw on a myspace, especially considering that only pictures of a certain nature are allowed to be posted there. If you really think she is having sex, the first thing you need to do is sit her down and talk to her. She may want to talk about it, or you may find out that she's actually not engaging in intercourse at all.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 10:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• First make sure that you know her myspace password, email password,etc. Check her cell phone if she has one all the time. Make sure you always know where she is and who she is with. If she spends the night somewhere, call the parent to make sure they are there. Most people now say that's invasion of privacy but it's not. It's called parenting. You love her and want to keep her safe. Do what ever you need to do even if she says she hates you. Eventually she will understand and even thank you.
    godservant

Answer by godservant at 10:44 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I have some questions about my son too he's 13 also. I have heard the kids talk to each other and I blush. My son doesn't have my space he has bebo.com you might check it out
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 2:17 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• first, get rid of the myspace, just because susie does it doesnt mean your daughter has to. And, as far as the sex... ask her.
    ChasesMommy0115

Answer by ChasesMommy0115 at 11:55 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Myspace oh the most popular teen vent. I really believe that kids are so mistaken. Ask her in a safe comfortable setting if she is having sex? Do not just assume because you seen a my space photo. That is the object to look your sexiest on myspace. Fear will put a huge wedge inbetween you and your daughter. I do know the unknown is scarey so ask open doors. Good luck!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 5:27 PM on Jul. 9, 2008