is this like really weird or what?

ok so im sort of a writer. not professionally or anything but in my freetime ill open up my wordpad on the computer and type stories. ive done it since i was about 12 years old. anyway afew months ago i was really bored and starting typing a new "season" to jersey shore where the crew would go to italy. and then a week or two ago i noticed on facebook that next season the crew is going to italy. i was like WOW! how crazy is that!? granted, i added some characters in my story that are definitely not going to be there because they don't exist. but this has happened before in the past, me typing something and part of it actually happening later. has something similar ever happened to any of you? im beginning to wonder if i have some foresight into the future lol or i just find myself in really odd coincidences!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I love it when that happens... :)
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 5:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• wow thats kinda kool
    kdtmartin

Answer by kdtmartin at 6:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Before me and my DH went to Germany the first time. I wanted to go see my Grandpa. I told my Dh I will not see him alive when I see him again. Did not know he was going to pass away. As far as I knew he was healthy. A 6 months after we got o Germany,,,He was dead. Freaky hu

Answer by louise2 at 5:05 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• thats cool, but nope its never happened to me
    rockinmomof2boy

Answer by rockinmomof2boy at 6:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• cool
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 7:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• smilewell as it has been said anything you write on a computer you will find it somewhere else.

brieri

Answer by brieri at 2:12 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• wow sweetluci im shocked to see such a negative remark come from you. ive always thought of you as one of the nicest ladies on here. i never said i intend to be a writer, i just explained that it's been a hobby of mine since i was a child. thanks for the criticism.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:48 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• If you're intending to be a writer, it would be a good idea to study grammar and punctuation.

SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 6:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2011