How I Do Home Made Chocolate Melted?

for the strawberry and marshmellow How do i melt the chocolate in the stove
Detail Plaease

GlitteribonMom

Asked by GlitteribonMom at 4:59 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Put it in a glass bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Take out and stir. Keep heating in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until it's all melted.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 5:00 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• A double boiler. It is a pot inside a pot. The bottom one has water and the top one has the chocolate. This way the chocolate does not burn.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:00 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i made cookies one Christmas that called for melted dark chocolate. i just put it in the pot on low to medium heat and stirred it like crazy. god they were good!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:01 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I agree with double boiler. If you don't have two pans that fit inside one another you can set a glass bowl on a pan of simmering water. I burn it in the microwave

Answer by admckenzie at 5:02 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• if you use the microwave you have to put it in for only like 1 minute and then 30 second intervals after that. Stir it and even if all the chocolate isn't melted it should be okay. Also leave a little out and when it comes out of the microwave add the chocolate. It will melt in the warm chocolate and temper it.

A double boiler system does work best, sometimes I just use a pan with a bowl that fits into it.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 5:05 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I used to use a double broiler and it is perfect. Sunday, I just put my chips in a small teflon saucepan, turned the heat to the lowest setting, and left it while I blew dry my hair. It did great. I have an electric range too.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 5:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Say what?
    Anonymous

• double broiler too i'd say
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 8:32 PM on Feb. 5, 2011