Does anyone else feel like this?

I am 7 weeks along. so far my stomach (not my abdomen) hurts like a stomach ache, everyday. like if i am hungry but i really ain't. I have to be chewing on something to make it go away. It even wakes me up in the middle of the night. then i can't sleep comfortable. my whole body aches. I'v also notice that i am getting moody. i don't like this .... oh and burping allot & headaches...like i can't find my place.

deyrita09

Asked by deyrita09 at 5:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am sorry you are feeling horrible. Stomach pain will make us moody. Have you checked with a doc? I hope all is well for you mama.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 5:26 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• r u taking your prenatals? when ur starving it's your body craving more nutrion. as long as you eat a peice of fruit or something, you will be fine.
    MamaSince2005

Answer by MamaSince2005 at 10:26 PM on Feb. 1, 2011