do anyone believe in ovulation calculator??

I really don't understand them very well like how they figure it out,becuase with my other preggo's they was wrong..so if i had sex today and like 4 or 5 days ago and my husband came in me.. i suppose to come on my period on the 19 what my chances of gettin' preggo??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• They may work for people who are regular but I am not so they never worked for me. I ovulate anywhere between 25-45 days after the start of my period (periods are so not regular either). Temperature taking I find works best on telling you when you ovulate but if your not regular, it does you no good. I just check cervical mucus and thats what did the trick for us.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 7:15 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• hmm there is a chance but it really depends on your own cycle. I do not have a 28 day cycle, so doing the whole "calculate 14 days after 1st day of last period" does not work for me. I have a 33 day cycle, so my ovulation and luteal phase is completely different. since you know when you are suppose to start, when did you start last month? this could give you a better idea of your ovulation timing, etc...
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 5:58 PM on Nov. 15, 2008