Baby fever!

My husband and I have decidednto wait to have another child til towards the end of this year. He could care less but It seems like I have a one track mind. I feel not normal. Everyone is pregnant and having babies. I have two daughters and I'm fine with waiting to try again but I just constantly have babies on the brain. Is this abnormal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• nope not abnormal. I get baby fever too sometimes
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 5:31 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• no, it is just a sign that you are not done having children,

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 5:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• no i am in the same boat my girls are 3 & 5 my husband says he doesnt want anymore childern but i still want to have one more maybe not now but in the next 2-3 years. i tell my hubby is he really doesnt want anymore to go get "fixed" cuz i stop taking b/c back in august cuz it was messing w/ my hormones (bleeding in between periods and had yeast infection that wouldnt go away till i stop taking it) and he says he doesnt want to do that cuz i still want a baby and he wouldnt feel comfortable about getting it done. Im like well u just said u didnt want another one . lol I have had 6 friends that just recently had babies within months of each other. I cant stop thinking about babies . lol i think im MAD hahah but yea totaly normal
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• NO lol not at all i feel the same way right know im going to start a class to be a RN and im allways thinking about babies i have a two year old and want to wait till i get my career going but im still thinking about it. my cousin is going to have a baby boy in april and I m hopping when he is born i can steal him and spoil him and give him back and not want one of my own.
    If i was you i would do the same like with a friends baby until you are ready for your own .
    tearb

Answer by tearb at 5:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Haha my youngest is only 10 months and I have baby fever sometimes. But no baby for us til after our wedding in Sept!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 5:55 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• ur a normal woman
    Proverbs_31

Answer by Proverbs_31 at 11:00 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• i have baby fever bad i want a baby so badly
    bbutram5104

Answer by bbutram5104 at 3:36 AM on Feb. 3, 2011