What is the best steam washer and steam drier in the market?

I am planning to buy a new steam washer and a new steam drier. The eco friendly kind. Do you have one? What do you suggest? I know they are very expensive, but I guess after some time the pay off they cost, by saving energy and water.

Zenn

Asked by Zenn at 5:40 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I have the LG Tromm. I love them. We've had them for almost two years now.. and it saves us money not only being HE, but how huge the washer and dryer are means you wash less often. 

If you're interested in a great deal -- Sears has the Samsung HE washer dryer set (usually 749 EACH) for 899 for the pair this Sunday 6-9pm at their VIP event. (You should also see the prices online 6pm - 6am)  I don't know if they are steam though.

http://content.sears.com/ue/home/Family_and_Friends_book_X11_08_CR0P.pdf

Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 7:21 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• call your local appliance repair man and he can give you the answer better than anyone
    determind

Answer by determind at 8:46 PM on Nov. 18, 2008

• LG has the best motors.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:38 AM on Nov. 24, 2008