Itouch

I'm buying an Itouch before I start my clinicals at school. Do I need to also purchase the micro charger  for an extra $55-60?

Is there another electronic device you think would be great for a student? I'd like something small enough to slip in the pocket of a lab coat, thanks.

RyansMom001

Asked by RyansMom001 at 5:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Technology

• I'd actually get the Samsung version of it. When I worked for Att (when they were the sole internet provider for the itouch) there were so many problems with them it wasn't even funny. What kind of computers does your school have? I'd just make sure that the software programs match (like it they're windows get a windows one but if it's mac well then go ahead with the itouch).
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 5:51 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• You can buy the USB plug in adapter for around $30 from Apple. Its nice to be able to plug into wall but not a most have.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 5:52 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i agree with charis
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:27 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Duh meant *must not most
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 5:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2011