Possible start of Labor????

Ok background: Due date is 2/3, last fri dialated to 2, 80% effaced and head at station -2.

All day I have felt like I learned how to do the splits, my groin and thighs hurt so bad had an hour worth of contraction this morning 20 min apart (I know not a lot) now my lower abdomen is starting to cramp and hurt! Any ideas??

Casumael

Asked by Casumael at 5:49 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• call your dr
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 5:51 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• hospital sweetie sounds like time!
    Littleguysmommy

Answer by Littleguysmommy at 6:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Yep you should probly go get checked again.
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 7:08 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Contractions will be longer, stronger and closer together :-)
    madelyns_momma

Answer by madelyns_momma at 10:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Go in and get checked. Worst case scenario they send you home. Sometimes contractions do not become super strong and close till one hr to 20 mins before giving birth. If you are unsure just go get checked :) Every woman labors differently.
    elffyefli

Answer by elffyefli at 10:18 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• sounds like its about time. id go in and get checked if you were 80% and at station -2 on friday and in alot of pain now they may just keep you and see if you need a little kick. either way doesnt hurt.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Usually you will feel more pressure lower....you will feel contractions closer then 20minutes....but you are def. getting there!! I wish the best to you and your family. A newborn baby is a great gift to get right before Valentine's day
    ademaddis1279

Answer by ademaddis1279 at 10:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2011