What do you do romantic for your SO

I want to show him I care. I'm sure we all go through bumps in our relationship married or not. How do i get the love flowing in the air again?

extremecheer

Asked by extremecheer at 5:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• BJ.
    Anonymous

• That really depends on you two. Every person sees romance as something different.
    For DH romancing him would be a home cooked meal (which he gets virtually every night), a body rub, and just time watching TV or playing video games.
    For your husband it might be something different .. If he's a guy who likes being whined and dined then do that. If he likes to be massaged or maybe even get shower time with you. Just do what you know will make him happy.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:56 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• he likes to stay in most of the time. a massage would be good. he likes to take a bath and relax. ummm he likes to grab a drink once in a while!
    extremecheer

Comment by extremecheer (original poster) at 6:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I do things like leave cute post-it notes in random places like his wallet, or desk drawer that he leaves his keys in for him to eventually find. When I know he's had a long day, I prepare a bubble bath, maybe cook dinner- and then totally take care of our dh so he can relax. I also pay attention when he mentions random things he wants, like a new book, and get it from him. Sometimes I totally set up date night too, and don't tell him until the night of- he loves that! I've always said its the little things that keep the romance/love flowing...so think of what you'd want him to do for you, and do it for him!
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 7:50 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• good post lexi8622. I will do that! I just feal like things are slipping a little bit with us and I love him so much and i know he loves me just the same. We have 6 kids together and sometimes we forget about US.
    extremecheer

Comment by extremecheer (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I try to show him I care every day just by doing little things. Letting him sleep a little late. Dropping off his favorite energy drink for him at work when I know he's having a tough day. I think the little things are more important than the grand gestures.
    Sparklecoon

Answer by Sparklecoon at 9:57 PM on Feb. 1, 2011