how do i raise 1,858 dollars?

mareelove

Asked by mareelove at 5:52 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Money & Work

• Get a job?
    Anonymous

• depends on what its for and stuff
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:00 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• For what? If it is a charitable event or something, do a 50/50 raffle or raffle something off. I think people are more willing to participate in a raffle than a fund raiser because tickets are usually cheap and usually people are just wanting to support the cause. I would much rather have my schools do raffles than fund raisers because all of the stuff is over priced, someone else is getting a bulk of the money, and I would rather just give the school $8 than spend $8 on half a cup of chocolate nuts where the school only gets $1.50.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• If you were more specific in your question, I could answer it. What do you need it for? How soon do you need it? Would you be alone in the gathering of this money or will you have help....example...church or school group?
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 6:06 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Work, save, budget and cut out unnecessary expenses. Have a yard sale and get rid of clutter, take a second job, babysit, clean houses.
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 7:41 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• She can't answer back. She went to work.....lol
    Anonymous

• Try pledgie

you can ask for money there
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2008