When your snowed in....

do you tend to eat a lot more? Gosh all i seem to think about today is food! Prob doesn't help that i am due to start next wednesday :/

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 6:42 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• no..i do tend to want to bake, but i usually don't have all the ingredients..so i end up cleaning the nooks/crannies that i don't normally hit everyday.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Oh yes...the food is right there for you to take. So I went out to shovel, to work off my snacks.
    laur1963

Answer by laur1963 at 7:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Oh gosh I have been snowed in so much in the last 2mths and that is all I want to do is eat.
    JennyMarie

Answer by JennyMarie at 7:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I bake and bake, love to bake when there is nothing else to do and then I over eat on the goodies
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 7:59 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I am so hungry!! DH made something. It simmered all day and is tasteless. I'm finding all kinds of crap to eat.. I hate it! We've had so many days below normal cold Temps!! And it snowed like 24 days so far this year! Be Safe & Happy everyone!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Yes, I have a new baby and have not gone out in weeks. All I do is eat, it's terrible!! So yes being stuck in the house for whatever reason makes me eat a lot.
    Kellinna

Answer by Kellinna at 8:41 PM on Feb. 1, 2011