I wanna no (LONG)

how I can tell my aunt not to drink anymore at my house. Today she came over to my house wanting to stay which is fine I dont care but she drinks all the time like everyday well she has her beer hid at my house in her bag and drinks it in my daughters bathroom near her bedroom. Well today I leave and take my kids with me to the grocery store and I came back to my whole house smelling like beer and it never smells like that ever. So she has a beer can open with beer still in it on the counter in my daughters bathroom and I get upset because my daughter isnt crazy she no how to open doors and if she would have went in there she could have drink some of that beer. So I am looking for a nice but firm way to tell her no more beer in my home. And also she trys to kiss my kids in the mouth in the mouth when she is drinking help me please befor I go crazy.

Heather9601

Asked by Heather9601 at 6:55 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Health

• Tell your aunt that the rules of the house are that she is not to drink or bring alcohol to your house. If she cannot follow that rule, then she is not welcome in the home.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• It your house and your rules if she cant respect that then she is not welcomed

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 7:12 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• tell her flat out. dont curse or yell but tell her that she left the can in there and your daughter couldve gone in and drank it and thats unnacceptable, and that while she's always welcome, you'd appreciate it if she didnt drink in your house. the end. if she's hiding int he bathroom to drink it, there's a problem and someone needs to address it.
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 7:20 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I fully agree with Jademom07. She needs to know that you love her & like her presence in your family's lives but that you are protecting & trying to raise a healthy family.
    ThankfullyProud

Answer by ThankfullyProud at 7:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Tell her that for that in your house she isn't allowed to drink. It's big concern b/c of your kids. This is your house and your rules, and she needs to respect that.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 7:35 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i agree with all the other moms
    augboy11

Answer by augboy11 at 8:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2011