What are you looking forward to in February?

I lost some days in January due to my poor health and deaths here!! Sorry on that! I'm wondering.. What are you looking forward to in February? I hope its all you hope or wish for! I'm just hoping for some things to get better. Get Well and Nice weather! We've had snow like 24 days or more so far this Year! Too much snow, cold & Winter! How about You? I love to know what's up for you! I hope it all works out! Your kind favor to reply is appreciated! Thank you! Have a great February!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 7:04 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My DD and grand kids are coming back to the states from Germany this month.

Answer by louise2 at 7:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I am looking forward to Girls Weekend Out. My mom and sisters and I all go away for the weekend and act like fools. It is always a blast! We drink and gab and act stupid. This year will be year 13 that we have been doing it. I can't wait!

margarita time

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:08 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• My Husb's B-Day is at the end of Feb. & w/ the way this month has started (we are having blizzard conditions today) - then it cant end soon enough for me! (And we'll be all that much closer to Spring too!)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• February will be terrific for me and my family. I have already started knitting a present for my sister with a birthday this month. I am hoping to work on my pot-plants and reinvigorate them. My gym has just moved to new premises so it will be lovely to go and get fit at the new quarters. I am hoping to make some fudge for Valentines Day. That is something new for me. At last the sun is shining brightly today. That really lifts my spirits. I am alive and glad of it. I appreciate the freedoms that come with living here. The food at our house might be simple, but we can afford it and not go hungry. And I have some wonderful friends. Life sure beats the alternative for me.
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 7:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• For me, I'm looking forward to Tax Refund time lol. We're getting enough back this year to clear out all our debt so I always look forward to February. I'm also experiencing that there's more to life than motherhood so I'm embracing it this month. Dates with the hubby, doing things out on my own...definitely a good month to get things going.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 7:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• My youngest is having his birthday party on the 6th (his bday is Jan. 29 but one of his classmates was already having her party on the 30th.) We have both of our moms having birthdays, on the 14th & 23rd. DS1 turns 13 on the 16th. He has his bar mitzvah and a huge party on the 26th. SIL1 and 1 niece will come to town from Israel to celebrate on the 17th and leave the 27th.

On top of all of that craziness, DS1 is giving a speech at our synagogue this Sat. to promote his current favorite charity which exists to build schools for Darfuri refugee children. And he is also attending a conference on the same subject on his birthday. Then he goes to the metro area science fair on the 23rd and 24th.

Come March 1, I'm sleeping for a week.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• February is the greastest month of the year for my family and most of Fort Campbell. My husband comes back in a few days. Our life has gone on but its like its been on hold also. My hubby and best friend will be back and I am overjoyed. My kids are extremely happy. I think most of the families here are happy most of the troops from here will be back in Feb. There are a ton that won't be back til this summer but the biggest brigade is returning this month. YAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 7:31 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• My tax refund
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 7:46 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I am looking forward to my son turning 16...and to having a great Valentines Day dinner with hubby, And of course my TAX REFUND!!
    JennyMarie

Answer by JennyMarie at 7:46 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I'm looking forward to my youngest daughters graduation this spring, it is the last of my 3 girls and so it will be over the top! she even wants to hire a caterer and she said she will pay for it so let that be that, lol! I am also looking forword to a fun summer with our new camper and going to meet up with a new friend from cafemom :)
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 7:58 PM on Feb. 1, 2011