what is a good work at home business?

I am interested in working at home, and I was wondering if any one has any ideas?

tamiepa

Asked by tamiepa at 7:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• avon
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 7:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Do you have a talent/skill you can capitalize on? I had a sewing business out of my home or several years. Just one idea.......
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I sell Mia Bella's Scented Candles. I love their products and the compensation plan is good.

www.sensationalscent.scent-team.com

If you're interested in joining my team, let me know...I'll help you get started.

MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 7:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I'm with La Bella Baskets!! If you have a passion for gift baskets, this is for you:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I work from home with a health benefits company helping those who do not have any or inadequate health coverage. I love it!
    I also have a good friend who sells Scentsy.
    vgriffinmama

Answer by vgriffinmama at 7:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I'm also with Mia Bella's. I think there are a couple of things you should consider before choosing a home business. The first is to find something that you are interested in, the second is be sure to do your research before joining. Good luck! http://www.howreb.scent-team.com

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 7:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I work with Internet CEO Moms and I LOVE it!! :o) We are a huge group of moms helping other moms work from home too. We do not sell, no parties, no inventory, etc... We have endless support and free training. I can definitely say it's one of the best decisions I have ever made. I've made such amazing friends while doing this and I wouldn't trade it for the world :o)

I would be more then happy to get you more information so check out my website at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    Also check out Internet CEO Moms official fan page at www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

Good Luck in your search!!
    ~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:52 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I would recommend Mia Bellas over Inter CEO moms any day. I have not seen on positive thing from that company.

Rcently I saw they sued one of their distributors too. I would just stay away.

Smeriplan is not something I would recommend either but that is just me. I've tried it all.

Here are some JOBS you can do from home @ HomeCareerSuccess.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• First thing I have to say, is find something that you actually love doing and if its a business, find a product that you truely love and are passionate about. I have found that w/ loving your product you are selling, that its fun, easy to talk about and easy to sell. If you are a candle person like me, look into the different candle companies and find one that you truely love. I myself am a candle FREAK!!! lol. I came across Gold Canyon Thru a friend and fell in love w/ them so decided to sell, plus was able to start my business for free.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Anyone that has a home business is going to tell you their's is the best for many different reasons. You have to find something you can be passionate about. What are your interests now? What types of products do you purchase now that you have no problem telling friends and family about? That is where I would start to narrow down the different companies to look at. I am with Mia Bella Candles also and the reason I picked that company is because I LOVE candles and I knew many people who also do.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 8:36 PM on Feb. 1, 2011