I feel so stupid for calling... My son helps with the dishes for his chore and left dishwasher open and before i could stop her my dd whos 2 got some dishwasher liquid on her hands and licked some off. Scared me to death ugh...Answer Question
Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in General Parenting
Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 7:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2011
Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2011
Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 7:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2011
yep, somehow 1 of my boys(he was 3) had gotten into my nail polish bag. He ended up oping a bottle of cuticle remover. I could smell it on him but didn't know if he drank it....so I called. They even called me back after an hour or so to make sure he was still ok.
Answer by how_reb at 7:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2011
Answer by lstrickland at 7:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2011
Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 7:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2011
Answer by Nanixh at 7:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2011
Answer by sandbuster at 7:41 PM on Feb. 1, 2011
you felt stupid? imagine how I felt when I called because I had been poisoned. I was cleaning house and had accidently mixed two chemicals that should NEVER be mixed. Omg... I thought i was going to die right there.
Answer by sahlady at 7:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2011
Answer by Sky_Mom at 7:48 PM on Feb. 1, 2011
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: