What do you use to fade away stretch marks?

Mine are really light what products have you tried that actually worked i use to use a product from Avon and it actually worked it faded them away mine were dark and hideous now there light and hardly noticeable

ExtremlyUnique

Asked by ExtremlyUnique at 7:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• None. Sorry, I know that's not the answer you want. I think if there was a real cream or lotion that did work, everyone would know about it and use it (especially pregnant women and mothers). Time has done well with mine, they are very faded, noticeable, but faded.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Time. I know its not the answer you want, but its the only thing I have tried that has worked.
    There is a medicine on the market (unsure of the name though) that is supposed to fade surgery scars? You could look into that.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 7:43 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• you gotta exfoliate the skin first off, every single day. i suggest a face scrubbing brush and some baking soda. after that use aloe vera gel.
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 7:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Stretch marks will NOT go away withut surgery. They are like scars. You can try Mederma though otc. Its crazy expensive, but supposedly it helps the APPEARANCE of scars.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 6:51 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Palmers works as far as moisterizing ,but nothing other than surgery works,There are no such creams for stretch marks,no miracle in a bottle for wrinkles either.I also herd that if you get a sunburn on them they will go away ...not true.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• i used "Prefer On" which worked very very well for me, my stretch marks are so light that when i tan u can see them at all and when i dont tan u barely can see them either. You can get it at walgreen or cvs i def. think it would work, it did for me
    mommy2destinee

Answer by mommy2destinee at 3:25 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Love palmers Coco butter. Used before, during and after pregnancy and although not stretch mark free my residual stretch marks are not bad ( slightly visible but not raised).
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 4:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2011