My husband said he wants to try something new in bed adult content

He said he wants to try dominating me in bed. We have been married for a couple years and I am pretty open to trying new things but does anyone know what he might mean by dominating? or even have any idea? I just want to get an idea before I talk to him about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• he wants to control you
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 7:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I'd be thinking of a safety word in case things get crazy...but yeah, he wants to control you...dominate you.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 7:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• It looks like he wants to control the entire encounter.. There are many different ways to that he or you (if you wish) can do that. I mean you can use adult toys, like whips (if you are into pain) straps - maybe tie the wrists together or to the bed, ect. Your hubby may even be referring to something as simple as "verbal controlling"... for example ..telling you what to do to him & how...

Good luck!! (And have fun :) ))
    mia1alex

Answer by mia1alex at 7:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• tie you up

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• set your limits with him cause dominating can get crazy and just remember have fun :)
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:41 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• One way of dominating is to pin you down with his hands. To take it a little further, he could tie you up.
    Anonymous

• ask him what he means by it when you talk to him about it...but the above answersare probably what he is refeering to :)
    faithnseansmama

Answer by faithnseansmama at 7:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Why don't you just ask him what he means by dominate? Usually means that he wants to initiate, and be the one in control.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 7:52 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Well I guess I will talk to him to see exactly what he means by this. However, if he is just talking holding me down with his hands, I could really get into that lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• its fun...for both. but we do have a safty word corse if we said it we would laugh..chocolate chip! thats his fav cookie. lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2011