Has anyone worked for Examiner.com?

I am curious because I am very interested in applying but would like more feedback on how it works. For instance, how long do they take in accepting/replying to an application? What is the entire process? Are you allowed to "examine" more than just one topic?

Any info would be great!!!

thnx Mia

mia1alex

Asked by mia1alex at 7:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Money & Work

• Perhaps this can help you Information about Examiner.com.  Good Luck

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• They get back to you within two weeks. When you apply, you will need to give them som personal info (name, address, ect). You'll also have to submit a writing sample and pick the top three topics you'd like to write about. They'll select from that what topics you'll be writing about, although you can add more later after you have experience.

Also, in the application, it will ask who refered you.

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• thank you both for the info ... it has been very helpful. I am going to start working on my application to get this started!!!
    mia1alex

Comment by mia1alex (original poster) at 7:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2011