help! for the last two days a 9 digit number has been call me.

How can this even happen. It does not show on my call records Has this ever happen to you? I cant find anything online when looking up the number . Its so creepy. The number is 1-598-758-75

Sky_Mom

Asked by Sky_Mom at 7:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Technology

• I had some weird #s like that calling me about a year ago and the phone co couldn't trace it. To be on the safe side, don't answer it. It may be possible for someone to hack into your phone account. Is it your cell or land line?
    Proverbs_31

Answer by Proverbs_31 at 6:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I know Japan has more numbers than state numbers...even with a calling card, but that's still less numbers than I'm use to seeing. You can try calling the phone service to see if they can locate it. Don't know what else to suggest. Have you answered the phone when its listed that number?

-eerie laughter- Just thought...someone on the other end whispers, "Seven Days." Sorry...
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 7:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I can't remember the name of it sorry you could try google I just remember seeing a news story about how it was a bad thing that people could use to try to contact people and make them think its someone else.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 7:59 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• call up your phone company and have them block it
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:45 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• did you call it back?
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 7:46 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I called last night and they said they could not trace it. I answered for a second to then hung right up just to see if It would show my call records but it didnt
    Sky_Mom

Comment by Sky_Mom (original poster) at 7:50 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Do you have anyone who would be messing with you.... There is that service that you call type in what you want your number to show up as that would be my guess.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 7:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• what kind of service is that. and not to my knowledge. i dont really talk to anyone so. idk I dont have drama with anyone so I cant see that being an option. but I guess you never know who may be sitting up not liking you.
    Sky_Mom

Comment by Sky_Mom (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Oh another thought for you telemarketer They are supposed to show their number but I still get calls from things like 000-000-0000 and you know thats not their number!
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 8:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i agree with pp
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:26 AM on Feb. 3, 2011