WYR 15 year old son having oral sex or 17 year old dd having sex. adult content

I just found out that I have BOTH. I have known about my dd for a year but I just found out about my son by reading a note from his girlfriend talking about how much she loves going down on him and how much she loves when he goes down on her. (I don't snoop, well much anyway, he left the note in his pocket and I was washing the jeans and it fell out)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• wow i would be heartbroken. my sons are still very young so i dont have to worry about that for awhile. but neither
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 7:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I am so sorry. My son is 11 and I just wait for the day. He and I are very cvlose and as he grows I try to encourage open lines of communication. Unfourtunately I dont think they will stop. You need to talk with them about keeping themselves safe and that they need to respect thwemselves and who they are with ie should not be with people who write dirty notes, yes its saatisfying now but they need to think about the future and about what they do today and who they do it with can affect the rest of their lives. they may not take it well because your their mom, just try to be understanding so they will trust you
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 12:07 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Sorry that is horrible.
    I would rather have neither but if i had to chose i guess the son.
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 7:58 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• It might be horrible, but it is life. I think you just need to talk with them about what you expect and how you feel about these things.

Maybe it is just me, but I think kids have been having sex and oral sex for years this is nothing new and to think that our teenagers are going to experiment might be a little naive on our parts. I am not saying that I would like to find this out; although I would not be surprised by it. I think that kids need to be informed so they can make the right decisions and they have to understand what the consequences are.

Good Luck

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:50 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• 17 year old dd having sex.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 4:55 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• This question makes my stomach turn. Sorry you're going through this.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:28 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• 17 year old dd having sex.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 2:12 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• As a mom, it does sound horrible, but its what the kids are into these days. The kids think that having oral will not lead to pregnancy and less risk of STD's (hehehehe) But that comes with the lack of understanding and the right guidance. Step in while you can...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 2:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• better talk about birth control and STD's- you can't stop it now.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 2:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Personally, judging from one of the OP's answers (way to vulgar IMO) I would hope that this is a troll post but if it's not...my answer is 17yo dd having sex with a condom for STD protection. Oral sex transmits STD's.
    Anonymous