wut exactly is a "babby moma"

so today when my boyfrind came home from work he hit me and said youre a dumb baby mama. that got me thinking; am i childish/ do i act like a baby? or does it mean i have a kid? (not a goat lol) im confsued right now about so much. my husband, what a babby mama means, and my sexuality. if any1 could bring light to the matter id mbe very appreciatd

hotmammajamma4

Asked by hotmammajamma4 at 7:59 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yeah, I'm not a fan of that term. I think it means you are the mother of his child?
    Anonymous

• rolling on floor

it is a low class term for mother....  but the funniest (not as in ha ha but as in omg I cant believe Im reading this) is that your concern is over a meaning and not the fact that you have been hit.

Anonymous

• It means you are the mother of his child.
    skellams

Answer by skellams at 8:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• It's the trashy way of saying mother of a child. For example, a man might say "my baby mama wants me to pick up the kid on friday"
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 8:51 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Oh wow. Yeaaah, he's hitting you. Deal with that issue first. The term "baby mama drama" drama with the mother of his child/ren. You could call hum your "baby daddy"
    mommacierra

Answer by mommacierra at 9:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I call BS.. No one that has a 23 year old talks like this. At your age, your grammar is really bad even for this site. Oh, and I am far from the grammar police. I also find it hard to believe HE HIT YOU and you are worried about the meaning of something..

You say boyfriend and then say something about husband... Which is it???
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:26 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:37 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Please contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-SAFE (7233)

Answer by rkoloms at 11:13 PM on Feb. 1, 2011