I KICKED MY MAN OUT!!!!

MY MAN(EX NOW) SAID SOMETHING TO MY MOM OVER THE PHONE IN WHICH SHE HEARD AND IT WASNT MEANT FOR HER TO HEAR. SHE WAS OFFENDED AND SO WAS I. I KICKED HIM OUT OF THE HOUSE AND OUT OF MY LIFE. WAS I WRONG?

MIAMOR68

Asked by MIAMOR68 at 6:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• I have to agree with those who said it depends on your relationship with him and what was said. The key to any relationship is good communication. If he disrespected your mother then that is of course wrong but it's possible to have worked out verbal boundaries with him. I think it's possible (depending on what was said) that your mother should have handled the situation if she was the one offended ;however, it depends on what was said. I'm sure if you felt it was the right thing to do then it was the right thing to do.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:16 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Depends on what he said..
    twotwinsmom

Answer by twotwinsmom at 6:04 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• It depends on what he said and why he said it. What did he say?
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:06 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Is he your husband or boyfriend?What did he say to your mother that was offensive is it forgivable?Do you have kids with him all this you have to decide was it worth it?
    Anonymous

• He needs to be respectful of your family, but I guess it really does depend on how serious the offense was before I could say whether or not it was justified.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:19 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• depends on what he said
    Wassybear

Answer by Wassybear at 6:40 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• WOW!! It depend on what he said! But it must have been really BAD!!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 7:01 PM on Nov. 15, 2008