Will i get over it?

I had a miscarriage in Nov 2010, now every time i see someone pregnant i get so sad even cry.I babysat my brother's baby yesterday i just found one of her bib something just came over me and i started thinking about my baby and tears just roll down my face. No matter how hard i try to put it behind me it just dont work, sometime i can go a while without thinking about it then i'll see someone who's expecting or i'll see my niece who's 9 mths or my brother's new born ill just start crying. will i ever forget not that i want to but i'm still really hurting.

soraya14

Asked by soraya14 at 8:08 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It takes a long time and when you are around babies it takes longer. Eventually the sting will not be so bad and you will be able to get through each day easier. You will never forget but you can get through the grief. hug
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• ~*Hugs*~... depends on the person? I only lost one child... have since than had my 5 year old and 3 year old and still every once and a while cry... if that makes sense? I remmeber not even being able to walk through a baby isle, still can't unless I was buying what was needed. Each person is different, and not even 2 children since the one loss has changed a thing about how I feel... further between but not as painful if that helps
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Well let me say I acknowledge your loss and I am so sorry. I have to say since I have been through this I think like any loss it will sting a little less everyday but no you will always carry the grief with you. It will be in different stages for sure, but grief never goes away all the way. When or if you do have a baby it will help mend that hole more. I still think about it. It was 2 years ago. It still hurts.
    Kelly2573

Answer by Kelly2573 at 8:35 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I completely understand. I had two miscarriages in a row and I cried a lot. I even ended up hating one of my acquaintances because we got pregnant around the same time, but I miscarried and everything went fine for her. I couldn't stand to be around her at all. I am so sorry that you are hurting right now. Just know that in time the pain fades, but the pain and loss that you feel are very real.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:42 PM on Feb. 1, 2011