What's next??

My husband has been lying about things lately. He is buying things without talking about it first, lying about when he gets off work. What is going on? He says he doesn't want to tell me somethings because he is afraid I'll get mad, how did I become the bad person. I'm always honest, always tell him what I buy. If he's ok lying about little things, what's next?? And what is going on with him??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I am sorry it sounds as if your in a mess. The way I understand this is your husband knows and is aware of this issue. He said he knows(( you)) would get mad. The easiest way to take the focus off is to say "you". Take back the him and yous. Keep it on me and I's. The truth is 7 years is a long time. If he is not sharing it has nothing to do with you getting mad. Try not to look for cheating and all negatives. You know this man and we do not. I always hope for the best. This has saved me a lot of pain. My imagination is scary! Good luck honey. Troubles come and troubles go.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Dig a little deeper is this something he just recently started doing or is this the regular for him?

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 8:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Honesty is the best in relationships! but i would have to agree w/u on this one cause in my case i found out my x cheated on me an denied everything till 2yr. l8r! when he got a pic of his daughter w this other chic! so yeah i would do some investigating a lil more an start confronting him on things don't let it go , like u said whats next?? Hope ur situation is different an things work out in the long run , best of luck to ya!
    heiditr

Answer by heiditr at 8:24 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• sounds fishy to me.
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 8:31 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• A man that will lie will also cheat. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 10:42 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• We have been together for 7 years.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• It's recent, like a month or so....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• If you trust him sit him down and ask him. Tell him you wouldn't do this to him, what can we do to fix this?
    Kelly2573

Answer by Kelly2573 at 8:26 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• do you think he's cheating on you? lying about what time he gets off work so he can be gone longer without you knowing where he is or what hes doing?
    sandjmom99

Answer by sandjmom99 at 9:00 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I don't know what to think. I wouldn't peg him for a cheater, but what else could it be? Realistically? And even if it isn't, he is still cheating about when he gets off, so he is doing something during that time.... I'm just really hurt and confused right now.....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2011