Have you ever been in public and witnessed a serious incident?

Like a robbery, or person having a heart attack, ect?

I have witnessed a couple of nasty car accidents.

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I witnessed a woman having some sort of attack in the car in front of me once. We had to call an ambulance.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:23 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I witnessed a bad car accident. I stopped to be a witness. The person at fault was trying to badger and bully the people he hit. They didn't speak english and one of the women was heavily pregnant and having bad pains. The cop was buying the guy's story until my husband and I told his what we saw. There ere also two other witnesses refuting the guy's claim. He got the ticket and an ambulance picked up the pregnant lady.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I was involved in the accident I witnessed. I almost died..
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 8:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I didn't witness this one but then it's kind of hard to watch when it's you. lol I had my first allergic reaction to cashews when I was 17. I was in the middle of my Criminology class when I started itching nonstop. So much so that the professor called 911. Sooooo embarrassing!
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 8:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I have seen one car wreck, one person riding a bike get hit by a car, and had to call 911 for a pregnant coworker
    elffyefli

Answer by elffyefli at 8:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• wow lot's of car accidents. The accient that I witnessed was two little old ladies on the highway. The woman swerved off the road and I looked in the rear view mirror and watched as her car hit a rock wall and flew up into the air. I ran over to the car but I don't think I was much help because as soon as I saw how badly injured they were I started having a panic attack.
    Namaste17

Comment by Namaste17 (original poster) at 8:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Hmmm, well, I watched a man smash his motorcycle and saw him thrown 15 to 20 feet as a teenager.
    I also saw a man shoot himself in the head from his apartment balcony and he fell on the lawn below. It was my 17th birthday. Never forgot it.

I have also called the police several times for violence in the parking lot of a gas station I worked at. It got crazy at night!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I was at the mall. I was waiting with several people under an awning for my husband to bring the car. I woman slipped and fell. When she rolled over, her right leg was 'knee up' but her foot was still lying on the concrete facing away. She had fallen on her ankle and really broken it. Several of us went over and tried to get her dress pulled down, get her pocketbook secured, keep her from trying to get up, and call 911. Her poor husband came up and all of us were gathered around. He looked so concerned that she was down, and this group of people were over her. He actually took her and while looking at us like we were crazy and said, 'Hon, get up now." Someone showed him why she was still down. That poor man. His face just went pale. I left when the ambulance got there. I gave him her pocketbook and wished him luck. It was ..........oooohhhhh yuck.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Unfortunately ... ~*Yes*~ ... and YES, I step in and help without thinking twice!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Yes
    I have witness car fires, car accidents (including the one where my sister was medivaced to the trauma unit), heart attacks (a co worker and he passed away), house fires and people being hit by cars.
    I have always offered assistance.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:48 PM on Feb. 1, 2011