What testamony would you like to share today?

This is not about religion or beliefs. This is for telling what the Lord has been bringing you through right now or what you've just gone through. Be nice. Thank you.

WalknWithGod

Asked by WalknWithGod at 8:23 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• The lord has been preparing me for the divorce of a lifetime.
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 8:26 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• My mom passed away last July. It was hard because she was there for all my children. Even when she was sick, she was able to see and hold my dd, who is about to turn 2. My mom was my best friend, but we had spent almost 2 years trying to take care of her, keep her happy, and get her stronger. By the time she died we were drained emotionally and physically. My dd was born 1 1/2 months later. She reminds me of my mom, and has helped us heal. I believe that the Lord has given us this gift to help us heal. I know he has given me 4 healthy, smart, beautiful children and an awesome, loving husband. The Lord has given us so much, and I am thankful for it all.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Well last April I lost my Father. The toughest part was trying to console my Mother. She would mention how she felt .. Alone, Lost, and Scared, ect...
    Well it was not fun hearing how she wanted to die to be with my Father, over and over again.
    Lately though, almost a year later, I am hearing of how her best friend and her are going out to the pier, eating stamed clams, and going out to movies. They have dinners and just talk. This is another older lady like my Mom, so I am very happy they both met at church and lost their husbands.
    I am happy someone has come into her life who can help her through this and make her look forward - toward another day.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 8:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• In August my DD got sick and ended up in a coma for 11 days. She got better and after being in the hospital for 2 months she came home. For 12 weeks she did great at home and on Thanksgiving she got sick. We spent the following 3 weeks in and out of the hospital not know what was wrong with her. After being in the hospital for the 3rd time they gave her steroids, which seemed to have helped. She just came off of those and I am wondering if she will get sick agian. The Lord has shown me that people can be wonderful and helpful and he is guiding me in this whole process. Everynight I pray for the stregnth to make it through if she gets sick again. I know that I am very lucky and while we still don't know what is wrong or why she is getting sick I know the Lord is guiding me through.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I would like to let every godslave know that you don't belong in the dirt where your god threw you. You are much more important than you know and YOU are the creator of life--not the imaginary god you grovel before. You are stronger than you know, too, and you can live a free life without any pretend deities around to "take care of you" and hold you down in the lowly position of your husband's property. You are smarter than you know, if you would just let your intelligence lead you out of the superstition and ignorance perpetrated upon you by your religion. It is harder to say "I survived this because I am strong and determined", than it is to say "God did it FOR me."
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• The first thing I thought of when I read this question was how I prayed and prayed that our downstairs neighbors would move out.  They were so loud and nasty...we were planning on moving asap, but at the end of December '10, they moved out!  Hallelujah!  I'm thankful that we can continue to live here because we live in the same  apartment complex as DH's best friend and we live 0.10 mile from his folks. It's such a convient place to live since DH's car was totalled in Oct (praise the Lord, DH wasn't hurt at all!). 

the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 12:21 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I went through the loss of a close friends infant, born 12 weeks early, fought for 9 months.. And I was there for his mom a lot. We would pray together, over him, and ask the lords strength for him and us.
    When he grew his wings, she laid it all on God. Put her faith in him completely to guide her. And i have watched her grow as a person, and has found a path in life. To be A NICU nurse. And is already finishing her first year of nursing school on top of her class! And she always says, it's the strong faith she has in God, that has gotten her through this, and helped shape her future for the better.
    And she is now 6 weeks pregnant :)
    God is great!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 6:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• This is not about religion or beliefs. This is for telling what the Lord has...." You're funny. -Has it been late again? What am I going to do with you, huh?

BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 2:36 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I am very thankful that I have a home church and my Pastor preaches the truth. I am also thankful that I get to pay my tithes.
    ladygardener

Answer by ladygardener at 7:21 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• My testimony is that I know my Redeemer lives and loves me too!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:29 AM on Feb. 6, 2011