Pillow Vs. Husband

:) Out of curiousity, (when/if) you (are/were) pregnant did you ever surround yourself in the bed with pillows, or have a special body pillow to help you sleep?

I had a body pillow and several others b/c I could never get comfortable in the bed, and my poor little husband had no room in the bed to sleep, and was sincerely jealous that I cuddled with the body pillow instead of him. We had many fights over the pillow situation.

Anyone else experience that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• I just used one pillow.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 8:24 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• yeah...lol I have a maternity pillow that I use, and my husband gets annoyed with how much room it takes up in bed and that I dont cuddle with him. But when he goes to bed first he steals it and uses it too..lol
    elffyefli

Answer by elffyefli at 8:26 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• nope , im only in my 6th month but my hubby is still my fav pillow
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Once I got in my 3rd trimester my pelvic area hurt and I used dh leg pillow to alleviate discomfort and he would hate it so much when he went to bed and found me in bed with his pillow.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 8:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• he says I always hog the bed,pillows and blankets. he just sleeps on the edge of bed cause he knows that's where he's gonna end up anyways during the night. i'm not even pregnant. lol
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 8:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• lol yes Im going through this now. I am pregnant and have a gigantic body pillow that I can not sleep without!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:32 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• When I was prego, I had 2 under my head, one behind me to keep me from rolling on my back b/c of the big ball in front, one under my belly to support it, and one between my legs....i slept on my side and that was soooo comfy. now i stil use one between my knees b/c my hips stil hurt sometimes.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 8:38 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I do surround myself with pillows on one side but I usually use him as a pillow on the other. As I get more and more pregnant I even put my belly on him and let him hold the weight up.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I'm not pregnant, but I sleep surrounded by pillows AND my husband! I can't get comfortable any other way!
    landensmom

Answer by landensmom at 11:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I have a complicated "pillow scaffold" involving a leg pillow and belly-suipport pillow. However, I don't think my husband has a problem with it, he goes to bed later than I do and when he gets in bed, whether I'm asleep or not, I will flip over into "cuddle position" and have a cuddle. Which both of us enjoy, since it's basically the only physical contact we have right now.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:21 AM on Feb. 2, 2011