What are some great baby shower favors?

I am giving my daughter a baby shower at the end of this month and we still haven't decided on favors.
We have seen a lot of different ideas, but not one thing sticks out the most.
I would like them to be sweet, simple, and inexpensive.
She is expecting a girl so the colors we are using are dark pink, light pink, and white.
Thanks!

PrydferthMenyw

Asked by PrydferthMenyw at 6:03 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am always a sucker for gift baskets, you can do a mini one, with little trial size lotions, a loufa sponge, and nail kit... (Target sells these as well as the dollar store...) I would buy the lil metal pails, put a pink gingham or other ribbon around the handle. Paint little pink hearts on the pail or some other cute design... it will cost you maybe $10 or less a person and it's an all in one gift!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 8:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• get little boxes and put candy in them.. or you can buy the boxes of candy bars and put outside coverings on them that say "it's a girl!"
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Do a little tin (dollar tree) of pink cookies, pink rice crispy treats, pink candies, etc....
    Custom cookie suckers (Large cookie/Moon pies work well too) stick a kebob skewer in the bottom and use icing to paint a little girl face on or just write it's a girl
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 6:35 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• For my baby shower, we made little soaps for everyone. You just have to buy the glycerin soap starter and add color, scent and put it into molds. We made jewel toned jungle animals that smelled like baby powder. They were packaged in little plastic baggies with a little note on them. Everyone loved them!
    Mamakat90

Answer by Mamakat90 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 15, 2008