I want to bless the Lord by saying______________________________

This is not a religious question or about beliefs. Its to express what is being experienced in their lives. Be nice. Thank you

WalknWithGod

Asked by WalknWithGod at 8:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• ~*Hugs*~
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:31 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• hugs! I am not extremely religious by no mens but do pray when i need to and know my mom is always with me:)
    extremecheer

Answer by extremecheer at 8:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Thanks for allowing me to wake up each day and spend time with my family.
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Thanky ou for allowing to wake & live another day
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 8:37 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Thank you for all He provides for me, my family and my friends. And to please keep those that are out in this blizzard safe and get them where they need to be safely.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:52 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Thank you Lord for my wonderful family, roof over my head, food on the table, and the smile on my face.
    nonni2

Answer by nonni2 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Thank you Lord for all you have done, I have wonderful kids, parents, syblings and boyfriend. :)
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 9:20 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I want to bless the Lord by saying Thank you for your sacrifice, your love and your grace which has transformed my life from glory to glory! I give your glory, honor and praise, You are amazing and thank you for loving me so I can love you in return!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• He's the prince of peace, the king of kings and Lord of Lords, the ONE and ONLY God, there is no other! He is Holy and righteous and true! He's an awsome, wonderful, powerful, almighty God!! Hallalujah!! I give Him the highest praise!! For there is no other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved!! and that name is JESUS!!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:11 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Thank you for ALL you have done for me. You are my healer, my provider, my shepherd, my peace, my Savior, my everything! All glory and honor and praise and worship to you! Worthy is the Lamb to be Praised! You are holy Lord. I love You with all my heart, mind, & soul!
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 9:30 AM on Feb. 2, 2011