How can I deal with my husband cheating on me?

I found my husband cheating on me. We had our baby 7 months ago . Now Iam all alone and dont know what to do anymore. I am stuck paying bills and the house. I feel really depress and useless and hopeless.

aguil138

Asked by aguil138 at 8:51 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• awww im sorry sorry you have to go thru this! just think of your child, and you'll be amazed at what you can do! you deserve better than someonethat will cheat on you!
    sandjmom99

Answer by sandjmom99 at 8:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I know how that is honey... my ex husband was cheating on me when I was pregnant.... Besides that he was very abusive. When I was 6 months pregnant he pushed me down the stairs and I had to rush myself to the hospital... I had to have an emergency C Section... that a hole never even showed up... when me and my baby got out of the hospital he was gone... I haven't seen or heard from him since.... All I can say is yes its very hard and lonely... everything works out with time... you don't need a guy like that there are plenty of other men out there that will treat you like a princess! If you ever need someone to talk to please feel free to message me anytime! And again... him being gone is for the better dear!
    lynn.cox22

Answer by lynn.cox22 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• *&^% your husband! You have a wonderful most likely beautiful baby to focus on. Seek child support/$$ from ex. You will get through this. Sell the house get a smaller place. take a deep breath. hugs to you.
    nonni2

Answer by nonni2 at 8:57 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• yep...focus on you and your little one...NOTHING is more precious than that...as far as it looks, he doesn't care about either one of you...take his ass for child support and alimony if you can...you don't need anyone like that in your life. So sorry you're going through that :(
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 9:01 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Sorry that has happened to you, it happened to me as well. Take him to court and get what you can while you can in the long run you will be glad you did. He's proabaly not worth dwelling over with him doing something like that. Chin up, pray and be thankful for your baby. It is you two now and your baby comes first :)
    AmI88

Answer by AmI88 at 9:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I am so sorry this is happening to you, I'm sure it can't be easy!! Have you thought about seeing a therapist to help you get through it?
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I'm probably going to get voted down! lol!
    First you need to decide what you want to do.. Do you want to forgive him? Are you done and know it is over? Once you can answer these questions you should seek counseling or talk to a lawer. This is never an easy thing to get through, and I don't know what the whole situation is, but I know people who have gotten through this kind of thing and been happier and more trusting of eachother than they were before. I'm not saying you should forgive him or that you should leave him.. but the fact that you are asking makes me think you weren't drawing up divorce papers as soon as you found out. If you decide to leave you should decide on child support child support or are you going to do 50/50 custody. Just because he is a lousy husband doesn't mean he is a bad father. Don't punish your kids by keeping them away from their dad just because you are mad at him. GL ((hugs))
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 10:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• With time you will see that someone like that doesn't deserve a wife and a child. It will be hard at first, as cheating on a spouse is the ultimate rejection. Don't let it reflect on who you are, but on what HE is! Focus on yourself and your child and be the best mom you can be! Your child needs you more than ever now. Emotional pain goes away and down the road you will see that if he's that shallow and non-commited, you don't need him in your life anyway! Best wishes!
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 10:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• wake up u have a child to start thinking bout! forget him its his loss not urs, pick up the pieces and try living there are agencies out there to help ppl in ur situation! Be strong and hold ur head up high by being all down in out ur showing him he won ! Dont let him think that u want to make him realize sooner or later when he sees u w/ a guy man i messed up!
    heiditr

Answer by heiditr at 10:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• You don't. Cheating is unacceptable. My son's father cheated on me when I was pregnant and I kicked him to the curb. I have raised my son by myself for the last 14 years. It wasn't easy but I did it and it was better than being with, what turned out, to be a habitual cheater.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:46 PM on Feb. 1, 2011