whens the earliest i can test adult content

stopped bc jan 1 and my period hasnt returned
dont know exactly when it is so i had unp sex 26-28

should i just test around 26-28 then ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had the same problem... I hate to say it but I don't believe in at home Prego test... since you had unprotected sex around the 26-28 I would give it six weeks from then... see I have irregular periods and now on my 2nd kid...and what I did was after those six weeks I went and got a blood prego test... which is 100% accurate... I'm in the military and tricare pays for it but if you aren't in the military or military spouse you can go to plan parenthood and ask them for the blood test dear... hope this helped! Let me know if you need anything else...and best of luck!
    lynn.cox22

Answer by lynn.cox22 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• OMG learn to write a little better complete sentences and a better explanation would be nice. Do not expect to get much out of people when you are rude.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• exactly melbornj!!!!! i didnt see that it said u didnt know when your period was! maybe your on it now since your being so rude...excuse me for trying to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    kdm077

Answer by kdm077 at 9:12 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• blood tests are not always 100% accurate either. cause i had a couple done and they came back negative cause i have really low hormones. and now im 30 weeks and 1 day pregnant.
    Tricia737

Answer by Tricia737 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• usually wait until youve missed your period. there are some tests out there that will show up a little sooner.
    kdm077

Answer by kdm077 at 9:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• OMG. learn to read. I said I don't know when my period IS! I will just wait a month. thanks for nothing! WOW
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Ugh what a rude bitch, maybe u are preggo, u do have those pregnancy hormones that make u bitchy, Congrats whore!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Feb. 2, 2011