What is the perfect prank to pull on your husband?

Me and my husband have been pulling pranks on eachother for over 4 years now. His last one involved the kids, my little boy ran up to tell me that his sister had fallen down our window well and I had to come quick. I went to the window well only to have my husband jump out and scare me.

N.Stone

Asked by N.Stone at 9:07 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Wow!! I'd be pissed.... You must have a fabulous sense of humor!! I don't have a good prank, but I'll tell you what I did one April Fools Day. My SO was reshingling our roof and was very worried about it leaking around the skylights. When he went to drop his son off at his mothers, it looked like rain, so he put tarps over the roof. Sure enough we had a horrible downpour, so I FILLED a 5 gal bucket with water and set it under the skylight. OMG... you should have seen his face. I had to tell him within 30 seconds cuz I thought the vein in his forehead was going to burst!! Even he had to admit, it was good!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:16 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I'de tell him after a Dr. visit, that your preggo with Triplets!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• If you can afford it...Rent a care and tell him you totaled yours after re-ending someone off the freeway. Ie...your fault and insurance will go up. Of course you wont want to make it so serious that it requires going to the hospital, cuz you would have called him sooner. Okay, or something to this effect. Or say yours was stollen or something like that.
    Jesstsilly

Answer by Jesstsilly at 11:24 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• me and dh were wrestling around one time and i pretended like he pulled my shoulder out. it works though since i have dislocated it 4 times, lol. u should have seen the look on his face, and then the other look he had when he realized that i was joking.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 12:08 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• go to resale shop get some old menn's clothes leave them around house after making a dummy to put in bed with you then a let him catch you in bed with the dummy
    techmkmom

Answer by techmkmom at 1:26 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Tell him your leaving him......for a woman!
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 8:04 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I once gave my first husband a hotfoot while he slept in our backyard hammock! We had a neighborhood barbeque, he had a few beers as usual, and fell asleep in our hammock (always the perfect host!). For some reason it made me think of the cartoons I saw as a kid and I said to my friends ' I ought to give him a hotfoot." ( I had had a coupe of beers myself) As soon as I said it they were all Yes! Oh, do it, do it! So I did! I slid one of those extra long wooden barbeque matches into the vent hole of his sneaker and lit it, with everyone watching and giggling. It took a bit for the match to burn down while we waited in evil anticipation. When it finally got to his foot he let out a shreik, flipped out of the hammock and landed on his face in the dirt! It was so funny! This is the only time in my life I have actually peed my pants from laughing, I had to go into the house and change.He was really pissed, and didn't think it was funny at all, which only made it funnier.
    Suziesmom

Answer by Suziesmom at 6:31 AM on Aug. 10, 2008