I am sorry.

I ran across a site called now I lay me down to sleep, and I can do nothing but sit here and cry thinking about families that have lost there little angles! I can not Begin to imagine how it feels to lose a child I hope I never have to experience that. I am so sorry for the moms that have had to go through this horrible tragedy by God help you through this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in General Parenting

• Thats beautiful, I nearly lost my son when he was 2 mo old, he stopped breathing and everything. He is my miracle and I am so grateful he was ok.
    When it happend I prayed, Hard. Then I saw a bright rainbow and new he would be ok. True story. God has great plans for I believe
    Anonymous

• well said
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 6:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• You are very sweet.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 6:33 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• my husband lost his daughter to his exwife fourteen years ago they were twins one lived one is an angel and it is hard on me too especially now that we have a child together and knowing she will never know her sister. yea it has to be the hardest thing in the world to go through and i just want to say that all of those who have lost a child i too am truely sorry and you little angels are looking over you right now being so proud that you are their mommy
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• that was really sweet, mama. i'm sure the other mamas appreciate it.. i do :)
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 6:38 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• i just looked at the website and god bless you all i want to let you know that you are the most wonderful mothers in the world. and i sooo wish i could take some of the pain and grief and carry it for you your love carries on
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• These families show an amazing strength and my heart and prayers go out to each and every one of them.im sorry

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 8:11 PM on Nov. 15, 2008