pain in lower pelvis... 5 weeks pregnant

For over an hour now, I've had this fairly sharp, throbbing pain really low on the left side of my pelvis. I'm worried about an ectopic. I didn't have any weird things like this with ds! What should I do?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• if you are in pain sweetie go to the hospital!
    Littleguysmommy

Answer by Littleguysmommy at 9:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Yup, either call your ob, or go to the hospital. It's always better to call ahead if you can. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I had the same pain around 5 weeks but it didnt last that long maybe 20 mins the most but now im 7 weeks and 4 days i dont really have it anymore i had no idea what it was though .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 9:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Ok, pain is slightly subsiding. I think sometimes the good Lord scares us so we appreciate these little blessings that much more!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• i had that about the same time too and was in ER for 5 hours to come to find out nothing was wrong
    noelliekodasmum

Answer by noelliekodasmum at 11:28 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• you could just be cramping that has been happening to me lately even at 5 weeks but go to the obg and have them check to just be sure.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2011