What Cardio Workout Works For You?

I've tried everything known to man to lose the baby weight I put on 2 years ago. I've lost a ton of weight by eating a balanced diet and losing the soda's.

I've recently started playing this game for the Wii called "Just Dance 2" and I have been droppin the weight like it's nobody's business. I feel great, and I am almost back in my skinny jeans!

What cardio workout do you guys enjoy?

October_Rayne

Asked by October_Rayne at 9:19 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• running is my favorite cardio. all 50 lbs of my baby weight was gone within a few months
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Running for me too,,although the treadmill is getting used right now cuz of all our snow.
    laur1963

Answer by laur1963 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I wish I could run like you ladies but it hurts my legs too much. I'm trying to do some low impact cardio,trying to slowly build myself up I just hope it works!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 10:49 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I love the wii too i have the cardio work out and even a cheer leading game that teaches you routines

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 11:02 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Swimming!!
    SherryMalcom

Answer by SherryMalcom at 1:36 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I'm a runner...training for a 1/2 marathon right now. I also do Insanity, use my Kinect and have some other DVDs as well..going to do P90X in a month after my training program is over...
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 7:18 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I wish I could run consistently, but I have broken my legs and pulled my knees out of joint so much when I was younger, I can't run too much or my knee comes out of socket. :/ But I love the dance game! :D
    October_Rayne

Comment by October_Rayne (original poster) at 10:15 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• wow congrats momma
    san78

Answer by san78 at 8:19 AM on Feb. 3, 2011