Best eye cream?

I have tried a few different eye creams or serums for firming the upper eye area as well as minimizing fine lines around my eyes and crow's feet. From experience, what eye cream can you recommend to try that has good results and doesn't cost more than about $30-$35.00?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 9:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Search for "Nature's Beauty Secrets" by Dawn Gallagher or visit her site on Facebook. She is a top model and mom who has researched women all over the world and can give you beauty tips and ideas that you can make right in your kitchen.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:09 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Loreal Eye Defense is good at firming the puffiness under the eyes and it's about $10.00 and you can find it at drugstores or grocery stores if they sell cosmetics.Clinique's All About Eyes is really good stuff too and it costs around $30.00, they make it in two forms, the original one it is a gel-based formula that moisturizes and firms, and then they have their newer one that's a thick cream-based intended for those with really dry skin. For me, these are the only things I found that work really well for the eyes, they are gentle and effective.
    txsgal

Answer by txsgal at 9:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Don't get suckered in to buying expensive eye cream. You can get Olay or like txsgal said. A few tricks are also to use tea bags which contain caffine and will depuff the eye along with using a firming lotion for your face, wear sunglasses so you don't squint and always use sunscreen even in the winter
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• A little preparation H does wonders ...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 11:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• yeah prep H is actually amazing for a short term fix - lasts a few hours and really works... besides that i like to use food. cucumbers do amazing things for my skin... tea bags (soaked and cooled) dh drinks tea and i just recycle...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• something from avon...in a glass container umm clear and blue cant remember the name though
    noelliekodasmum

Answer by noelliekodasmum at 1:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Thanks for the tips girls! I am really wanting to get something that helps to target 'crow's feet' and the droopiness of my upper eyelids without cosmetic surgery (as I am never going to go there!) so although no cream can 'take it away' I know there must be something out there that can help to 'plump up' the wrinkles throughout the day.
    I have tried Mary Kay's line eraser (didn't do anything), Avon's Anew Ultimate Contouring Eye System (geared to undereye puffiness and bags which aren't my issue), Anew Clinical eye lift and one by L'Oreal that I can't remember the name of. I always try it and if after using it all, I don't really see much of a change, I try something else.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Feb. 2, 2011