Af has arrived

Well, one month ago today, I had my second m/c and today AF has shown herself once again. This is actually a relief as I now know that my pregnancy hormone levels are back to '0' and we can start TTC again :) We'll see how all this affects my cycles from now on. With my first m/c, my cycle remained unchanged which was nice as my ovulation was the same :) Hoping that things are okay and that we can conceive and have a successful pregnancy this time.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 9:52 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• wishing you luck
    rockinmomof2boy

Answer by rockinmomof2boy at 9:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• GOOD LUCK!

I'm still waiting on AF but I think my body is fixing to ovulate because I've been having signs.

Hopefully I'll get pregnant this month but if AF comes it's okay because then I know my body is getting back on track.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• baby dust && Hoping for a safe and healthy pregnancy for you!

x3.babymama.x3

Answer by x3.babymama.x3 at 12:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Im so sorry for your loss I know how it feels as I had a miscarriage July 8th, 2010 at 7 weeks it was the most hardest thing for me ever (still is). But I know you will have another baby soon, I thought I was never going to get pregnant & guess what? I got a BFP on Monday! so I just know you'll get blessed again!.  May your next pregnancy be healthy & successful Good Luck & LOTS OF BABY DUST SWEETIE!!!

baby dust

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 2:07 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Sorry for your lost i wish the best for you and your husband that may God bless you with another healthy pregnancy :-)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2011