How long were you and your SO together before you said I love you?

Just wondering :)

gypsymama532

Asked by gypsymama532 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• 3 days
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• That's a hard one to answer...We had been friends for 15 years before we started dating and then he had already told me how he felt before we started dating and I told him about 2 months later.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• 2 months
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 10:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I have no idea. I am sure it wasn't longer than a week. We were teenagers.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:11 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• It took us about 6 months. But we weren't supposed to fall in love so we were both hesitant to admit it.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 10:13 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I knew, within days of meeting SO, that he was "the one". I put myself out there about two months in and said it. I didnt expect a response so soon from him and just let him know that it was something I had to tell him. About a month and a half later he returned the sentiment.
    Sparklecoon

Answer by Sparklecoon at 10:23 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• My story is funny he started saying I love you right away and he would ask why is it I don't say it back? I told him because I like him very much but I'm not in love with him not yet.
    I also did not like to be forced to say something I did not feel. So I would just tell I like you very much. He understood and that was more important for me.
    People thought I was cold but I was being true to my feelings.
    30 years later I'm very much in Love with my hubby and I also still like him a lot.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:24 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• We were together for three months and I thought I was pregnant. We were sitting in my OBGYN's office and he said "no matter what happens, I love you". I wasn't pregnant but we are now married with a baby on the way.
    Anonymous

• 3 or 4 months
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:33 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I knew right away I was in "love" w/my SO it took him around 3 months to say the "L" word.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 10:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2011