Please answer!

Does anyone know the exact time they conceived? or close to when they conceived and then with that what did your ultrasound say about how far you were?

ohprettymommy

Asked by ohprettymommy at 10:05 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• AUG 2009 THE 3RD WEEK of the month my US said i was 9 weeks thats was in oct. i believed it was completly right im also certain it was on wed or thursday
    noelliekodasmum

Answer by noelliekodasmum at 12:34 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I chart so I know EXACTLY when I ovulate so I could always calculate my due date very easily.

My cycles are long cycles so the doctor's always preferred to do an ultra sound to confirm dates. They were never off by more than 3 days from the due date I had.
    Anonymous

• So did you know what day on intimacy got you pregnant?
    ohprettymommy

Comment by ohprettymommy (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I knew the month i got prego.....finding the exact time is pretty hard considering u dont really know.....
    HayliesMama325

Answer by HayliesMama325 at 10:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Ok, so question, what month was it? and when did u get your first ultrasound? and what did it say about how far along you were.?
    ohprettymommy

Comment by ohprettymommy (original poster) at 10:49 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• My older DD was conceived during Hurricane Isabel. We lived in VA and that hurricane did some damage to us as the eye of it went straight through our town and we were in the middle of the state! Even in the big city we lived in, our power was out for 4 days, 100 year old trees got knocked down...there was NOTHING better to do.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 10:57 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• so when you conceived then and you got an ultrasound how far along did they say you were?
    ohprettymommy

Comment by ohprettymommy (original poster) at 11:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• We were pretty sure which weekend it was that we got pregnant, just based on when I missed my period. (which is usually extremely regular) When we got the first ultrasound back, it pretty much confirmed what/when we suspected.
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• sometimes you can conceive a day or more after intimacy. so its hard to know the right day sometimes. but i knew the month and week. my first ultrasound was agreeing with the day or week that i was sure of.
    noelliekodasmum

Answer by noelliekodasmum at 11:26 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• can you tell me the month, week? and what the ultrasound said?
    ohprettymommy

Comment by ohprettymommy (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2011