Has anyone ever done this? How was it? adult content

My boyfriend said he wants to buy a dildo and use it on me, he said it would really turn him on. I will admit, I have never even been in a sex shop but I thought that was something women use on themselves. I mean he is really big down there, I have no idea why he would want to. I asked him why it would turn him on, he said i don't know, it just would.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Relationships

• He wants to have a bird's eye view of it going into you and being in control of it. Not like having someone else there. I have had BF that have used one on me for foreplay.

SO never has but he is enough for me. I wouldn't tell him no if he asked though.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Funny you say that... My fiance said the same thing to me a couple of months ago... and I was like you... LIKE REALLY... plus I never been to a sex shop either... so I was like what the heck... and to be honest once we did it ... it was the most sensual thing ever and he was really into it... and I got even MORE pleasure then Normal... and my SO is really big down there too and his sex is awesome... I dont know what it was but it heated up or relationship... it opened a new door for use... shoot a month later he purposed to me... doesn't have anything to do with the sex toy thing... but it help us be more open with us... last month we bought a sex swing too! Our sex life is so much better now that we try new things with each other!
    lynn.cox22

Answer by lynn.cox22 at 10:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Guys like the thought of women masturbating in front of them. Plus I think they like to get an idea of how we get off by ourselves without actually having to ask us.
    If you're uncomfortable with it, just tell him you don't want to do that.
    If you think you want to do it, then just do it. Perhaps roleplay something. Like you're in the bedroom by yourself, and you're horny, but he's not home from work yet.. Then he sneaks in, and you don't realize he's there until you've finished.
    (lol I'm rambling too much.)
    Anyway, hope this helps!
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• febmom007, I would understand if that's what he wanted but he wants to use it on me
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:44 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Yes I have done this. And I was thinking ok, I don't really know why cause he is bigger than my dildos. But I think its not about the size but its more about being able to penetrate with thier face right there in between our legs. But I didn't enjoy it. He was a little rough with it and not as comfortable as he is with his own. But the things we do to please our man. :-) Since you are gonna be in the sex shop get yourself a silver bullet. OMG. I use it myself and my husband uses it when he goes down on me. I thought he was great at it before but when he got the hang of using this with his tongue. Talking about body locking up from complete satisfaction OMG. UNBELIEVABLE!!!! But the sex shop is fun. My husband and I love the outfits and the games. Not to mention some of the toys.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 10:52 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Maybe he just wants to try something new if your not comfortable with it then tell him but let me just say you will be missing out on a great experience

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 10:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Guys are visual creatures so I suppose by him watching you getting off on a dildo would turn him on too. Have fun lol.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 11:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Men are visual people. They like watching oral sex being done, penetration and they like watching dildos being used. It's a turn on for many of them to use them on their partner.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:07 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Oh sorry, I misread it lol
    Well, still give it a go. At least use it in foreplay.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Thanks for all the adivice lol. I'm going to try it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:12 PM on Feb. 1, 2011