Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

my babysdad denies our daughter??what should i do?

Answer Question

Asked by lakendrawalker at 10:51 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

Level 3 (17 Credits)
Answers (12)
  • call him an ass and take him to court for child support

    Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 10:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

  • Some guys, pregnancy doesnt really hit them until further in the pregnancy or when the child is born. because unlike women who are physicially emotionally and hormonally feeling this change, men dont.

    give him some time, maybe it just hasnt hit him yet.

    Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

  • Get a court order and do a DNA test and get his butt to at least provide child support. After that, drop it!!

    Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

  • honestly, some guys just aren't worth the tears and what not. perhaps you'd be better off without him. You can't make a guy want to be around for the child. but who knows, maybe it will change after the baby is born.

    Answer by febmom007 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

  • Love your daughter....cut all ties with him......go to court and ask to terminate his parental rights. That's what I'd do, anyway.

    Answer by Anna92464 at 10:54 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

  • Paternity test


    Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 10:55 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

  • Go to court, get a court ordered paternity test, and insist on child support.

    Also, make sure that you put his name on the birth certificate - because it will be easier to insist on the paternity test and stuff later, and also, but Heaven forbid, but if something happened to him and you were trying to collect Social Security benefits for the child, having his name on the birth certificate is much easier than not, then trying to prove paternity later...

    Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:01 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

  • thanks guys!! he is the extreme ass.. i'll be glad to get a paternity test..

    Comment by lakendrawalker (original poster) at 11:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

  • dna test and then take his butt to court you and your baby deserve better!!!!
    and idk where you live but most states after a year of not seeing the child a "father" looses rights all together.

    Answer by noelliekodasmum at 11:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

  • Have him sign his rights away and then he won't have a daughter.
    Honestly, if the father of my child denies them and wants nothing to do with them, then I don't want them anywhere near our lives. I'd want their rights revoked and to have nothing else to do with them. I don't need money from someone who doesn't accept their child and want to be apart of their lives. Let alone them having rights to a child they don't want.

    Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:50 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.