V-day menu for 3yr old and myself.

My SO works late on Valentine's day and I know what I'm going to feed him when he gets home but I'm trying to come up with something fun for my SD and Myself. She's 3 and loves just about everything that's placed in front of her.

I'm looking for something a little more than a heart shaped sandwhich or pancake.

Thanks!

Sparklecoon

Asked by Sparklecoon at 10:59 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Make her, her favorite meal, maybe a pink drink, some Valentine themed dessert. Set the table fancy and both of you dress up. Be princesses for the night. GL!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:39 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Mac and cheese...and a cupcake! :)
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 11:02 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Make something good, like baked pork chops. With green beans, some kind of fruit, and croissant rolls. Yummy!
    And then make some V-Day themed cookies together.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 11:06 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I agree with myree85, years ago we started the tradition of letting kids each pick what they wanted. It is the only day that I cook everyone their favorite meal. then we set the table really fancy and have a candle light dinner. For dessert I make something special and different every year.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:25 AM on Feb. 2, 2011