• In the Spotlight:

pregnant

i had a miscarriage last year in april and i am recently pregnant now 5 weeks and 4 days should i be worried about another i or will i be good the only thing thats been bothering me is bad headaches.. wat could i take for my headaches

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I didn't even know I was pregnant til 5 months. I took 3 pregnancy tests and they were ALL negative. Weird, I know. I don't smoke, but I do drink on occasion and nothing happened.
    I had seriously bad headaches for awhile and my doctor prescribed Tylenol. Extra strength. I don't blame you for being worried, but I would just take procausion. Good luck!
    MommyDwire2

Answer by MommyDwire2 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• Take a breathe. Worrying will just make your chances worse. Stress is not good for you or the baby. Take some tylenol. You'll be fine. :D
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 12:38 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Relax momma I had a miscarriage on sept 16 last year and 2 months later I was pregnant again I am now 15 weeks and baby is doing great. You will be fine.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 1:06 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I have had 2 miscarriages and have 4 babies, and my fifth due in June. Take a deep breath, put up your feet and relax. Dont stress!
    elffyefli

Answer by elffyefli at 10:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2011