Question to my makeup junkies!!!! (Eye Shadow color Questions)

What colors go with brown eyes? And with Darn Denim jeans, a nice blue top, black blazer? I have brown hair, olive skin tone. I dont normally dress up but i am this weekend to go out with hubby. The jeans and shirt is from gap not that it matters but its a nice shirt and straight leg jeans that im wearing with black mary janes.

i also dont normally go outside of brown on my eyes. In reality i dont know how to do smokey eyes or anything. If someone could please help, i appreciate it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• plum looks really good with brown eyes
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:18 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• greens and pinks too
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2011

• I love my covergirl "mink" and "sunset". Jusst remember to highlight under the brow and use eyeliner :-)
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 12:06 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Oo I love make up questions :) I use to do make up for models on e-harmony .If you have brown eyes and olive skin go for sunset colors, such as a golden brown, and at the crease of your eye just blend in a teal color. blue's and golden browns look nice with an olive skin tone.
    October_Rayne

Answer by October_Rayne at 11:13 AM on Feb. 2, 2011

• i like to use gold shades i use a light one as a brow hilighter the next darkest on the lid the 3rd darkes in the crease and the 4th darkes as liner, revlon has an eyeshadow conmpact with 4 colors in it and shows how to apply it :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• compact* oops lol
    josiesmommy00

• i like light browns and golds or shimmer i have hazel eyes that change from brown to green so i tend to wear these colors but really any color thats light would look great
    mommy2destinee

Answer by mommy2destinee at 3:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I have dark brown eyes, and I dust with a little shimmery taupe to the brow, then put a green below that. There are different shades of green I like, from an olive or khaki to a mint color, depending on how much color I want that day. I also use a dark olive liner instead of brown.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Plums,greens,blues. I like to do a neutral eye on top and one of those three colors on the bottom! Kinda like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5NYXwCKuXs
    PeaceMuch

Answer by PeaceMuch at 7:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I have brown eyes & I wear greens, browns, purples.
    mamagoose524

Answer by mamagoose524 at 9:40 PM on Feb. 3, 2011