Sponsorhsip for my soccer team

What should the money go to...I need to make logs for the company for their records and in order to get a good amount of $$ I need to show estimates.

I have most supplies taken care of because all gear is reusable.
but the needs are
tournament fees
a new water cooler, no idea where the last one went
and that's about it

some optional things would be moey for rental houses when we do away tourneys
a rental house is about 400 a night for the whole team, so 800 total plus a 125 cleaning deposit, and a security deposit of 500, which we always have gotten back. So per tournament I am looking at needing about 1400. But in the end it will save the team money as a whole because a room is about 125 per night for each family. So we save money, get to bond, and I can assure everyone is at games on time, up on time, eating etc.

Also I usually proved dinner and lunch on tourney days because we are gone all weekend, in fact it is guaranteed.

So my question is, should I request sponsorship for the option rental house, or continue to have parents just split the bill? Is there anything else that you thin would be good to set aside money for? last year, because we places 1st we all went to an amusement park, thats was a pretty penny out of my pocket.

By the way the kids are 10&11 year old boys

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Feb. 1, 2011 in General Parenting

• I would talk to the parents and get a feel for what they are thinking. Maybe you could so a car wash or something else to raise the money. A bottle drive is another great way or a spaghetti supper.

Good Luck!

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:35 AM on Feb. 2, 2011