what is a good way to organize your file cabinet? mines a mess help

to cluttered even when i do clean its like i have to keep everything there help me please im starting college and i need to be organized before then help me please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Home & Garden

• All I can recommend is devoting time to sitting down and shredding the uneeded papers. If some of them are bill statements or financial items keep the last 1 or 2 years and whatever is still important regardless of how old...
    Anonymous

• switch to online banking if you have reliable access to the internet. it will cut down on paper, and you don't have to have a spot for the statements in your cabinet. if you can't go to online banking, then you only need to keep the last month or so statements- after you have gone through your checking account and balanced it of course ;) also, if you do the online banking you can pay most of your bills online, and you can see right there how much money you have without having to do your own math. it really helped me a lot.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 2:44 PM on Nov. 16, 2008